Option File Mega Pack 2017/18 PES 2018
|PES 2018 PC & PS4 Option File Community Mega Pack 2017/18 + Update 2|
- Big Combined Patch from The /r/WEPES Option File Repo thread.
- All Team names, emblems, strips, competitions, Premier League, EFL Championship, Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, La Liga 2, Bundesliga and many more. .
Update Features For PC :
+ Update 23.09.2017 by eulinho:
- I collected actual Serie B Kits from DJMatteo and old ones from PESEDIT Patch 2017. They look ok for me ingame, only the sockets are a bit shifted (don’t bother me).
- I also added missing Liga NOS Kits with 4N63L_77 ones and added all missing Bundesliga kits. So big thanx to all Kit-, Graphic- and Logoeditors!
- I don’t claim any editing, except collecting the kits and importing them into PC Version and with the words of the first release i would say: “Combined lots of option files together and put them all in order, deleted and corrected lots of errors so we now have one big working patch now.
- As this is a community patch any trusted person can update it and re-upload with new updated content when available.”
+ Update 1 AIO – released 26.09.2017 by eulinho:
- Updated many other kits and La Liga 1+2 with better and more actual ones.
- Iincludes all updates + FIX Bundesliga weird defense etc…)
+ Update 2 AIO – released 02.10.2017 by eulinho:
All In One – No Previous Update Needed.
- Updated many kits to new version and season for Bundesliga, La Liga + 123, Serie B and more . .
- Added all managers to european leagues (Pics and Names without other european teams) Added stadiums to Bundesliga. Edited 2 faces for Ribery and Coman.
CL Add-on for Update2 AIO by eulinho
- Added missing CL teams with squads, logo and kits. Also crvena zvezda is completly added.
- The last 5 EL teams (hapoel, medipol, astana, salzburg and lugano) just have correct logo and kits. Also added some new serie b and last bulikits. For now i’ll need a rest of editing (eulinho).
Installation (PC User) : To install just load the data file when in game, no need to import anything. Don't add the settings.dat file (that's just my pc settings)
- Rename save Folder in Path: C:\User\XXX\Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2018\save
- Copy unpacked save Folder to mentioned Path
- Copy your Replays, ML or other savegames and don’t forget the system00000 File (this is where your ingame settings are saved!)
- Start game and have fun!!
Installation In PS4 :
- Download & Extract Files.
- Copy WEPES Folder in USB & Connect USB in PS4 Console.
- Open PES2018 Game!
- Go to EDIT ⇰Data Management ⇰ Import/Export ⇰ Import Team ⇰ Select All Files. Check “Overwriting image files of the same name” and click OK
- Wait until “Finished importing data.” ? click OK
- Back to menu, check if all ok.
- Next, again go to EDIT ⇰Data Management ⇰ Import/Export ⇰ Import Competition & Select All Files.
- Check “Overwriting image files of the same name” and OK
- Go back “Finish editing and return to Top Menu” and click YES “Edited Data Saving. Please do not turn off your system.”
Credits/Repacked by : lfcanfield & eulinho