#PES 2017 #PES 2017 SOUND #PES SOUND
PES 2017 English Commentary Update V6 (07-01-2017)
- All new additions are integrated into edit mode and available to assign to any player or unlicensed team.
- All new player additions are assigned to their player ID. This means that new additions will automatically assign to the correct player.
- All new team additions are assigned to their team ID. This means if a team is licensed, the call name will automatically be used (providing the team has the correct team ID).
- 215 hidden callnames restored, 529 new callnames created.
- 71 English Teams, 38 German Teams, 45 Italian Teams, 5 Scottish Teams
- 46 Spanish Teams, 42 French Teams, 18 Dutch Teams, 18 Portuguese Teams
- 17 Polish Teams, 24 Malaysian Teams
- 34 Other Euro Teams, 18 Brazilian Teams, 19 Argentinian Teams
- 8 Other Teams, 68 International Teams.
How to install :
- Download all parts, then extract ENGComUpdate.cpk and ENGComUpdateBase.cpk to your PES 2017 download folder. You will need to update DpFileList.bin where necessary.
Important Note :
- Latest version contains all prior additions.
- Both files are required however if you have downloaded ENGComUpdateBase.cpk previously, you do not need to download it again as it won't change between versions.
Credit/Thanks to : predator002
Other Credits :
- CRIAtomCraft - To rebuild all ACB/AWB files
- Albiore - Team IDs
- mauri_d & sxsxsx - CRIAtomCraft assistance