#PES 2019 #PES 2019 PATCH #PES PATCH
Smoke Execo Patch AIO For PES 2019
Smoke patch version 19.1.0 pes 2019 for season 2019-2020. Smoke patch is one of the best patches for PES 2019 game lovers. Please read the release notes before you install this patch. Be sure you have the latest version before reporting something.
Update 19.1.5 changes:
- Updated kitpack (more than 200 teams kits updated)
- Updated ballpack (reconverted textures and updated 9 models)
- Updated emblems and logos
- Corrected edit file settings
- Fixed reported issues
- No database changed (you can continue ML)
19.1.4 Features :
- Updated many kits (kits to be used in SP20 so far)
- Fixed players stats (fixed errors in conversion stats and skills)
- Updated many graphics (flags, new faces, ...)
- Updated rosters (completed many missed transfers)
- Fixed reported problems (errors in edit mode and other reports)
- Includes fixes from previous updates
- This update needs at least full patch Smoke Patch 19.0.0 or newer
19.1.0 Features :
- Updated leagues for new season
- Updated transfers (01.aug.2019)
- Updated minifaces pack
- Updated many kits
- Added many real faces
- Added many new players
- Added new classic team
- This update also includes fixes from older updates.
This fix includes :
- Compatibility fix for Steam users.
- Added new faces
- A fix for an issue that resulted in the names of certain teams and players not being reflected accurately in match commentary.
- A fix for an issue that occasionally resulted in a corner kick or goal kick being awarded when the ball crossed the touchline near the corner flag.
- Includes all DP files
- Real names for all players
- Real names and logo for all teams
- Added new teams
- Added new national teams
- Added new leagues
- Added new classic teams
- Real kits for all teams
- Correct home stadium names
- Added a lot of real faces
- Added a lot of mini-faces
- Added real balls
- Added real ad-boards for stadiums
- Added 100 boots and 30 gloves
- Many others ....
Changes in last update:
- Reworked kits
- New system and database
- Added maximum number of teams
- Included standard stadiums pack only
- Added a lot of real faces and minifaces
- Removed all duplicated teams
- Updated boots models
- Updated balls models
- New adboards
- Reviewed south american teams
- Many fixes and updates
Changes from last version
Added full japanese league:
- The full j1 league is now available in execo19, the game already have 4 teams participating in the acl, we have added the remaining 14 teams, see the full teams list added by smoke patch here
- All teams added are fully licenced and updated, kits made and provided by max
Completed cl teams:
- Two new teams added to execo19 to complete all the teams participating in the uefa champions league of the year 18/19, we added (crvena zvezda and viktoria plzeň) fully updated and licenced. The cl teams are all included although the group stage teams will be randomized by the game.
Reworked the languages:
- We usually work and focus on english language as its the most used language for the game menus and sub-menus, and we also work the other languages as well, but as there are many languages and we dont speak most of them mistakes can happen.
- This version we have revised and remade all the languages specially for the competitions names.
Added konami dlc 3.0:
This version includes the data from dp3 recently released by konami, execo19 is always compatible with the latest konami version and works on all game versions.
The elements added by the dlc are merged in the patch and is adapted to work normally with smoke patch.
Added new stadium pack:
A new stadium pack is availoable in this version, we have added stadiums made by konami from the data packs or from older game version. The total number of usable stadiums are 53 unique stadium models, all available in both select mode and edit mode.
Stadiums imported from the new pes 2019 dlc 3.0:
- Estádio palestra itália (brazil)
- De kuip (netherlands)
Stadiums imported from pes 2018:
- Efootball.pro arena (spain)
- The ultimate stage (fictional)
- Wanda metropolitano (spain)
- Signal iduna park (germany)
Stadium imported from pes 2019 dlc 2.0:
- Stade louis ii (monaco)
Stadium imported from execo18:
- Allianz stadium (italy)
- This stadium have all new textures and turfs similar to pes19 stadiums
Stadiums made by durandil:
- Allianz arena (germany)
- Old trafford (england)
- Both stadiums have new turf adapted from turfs of pes19, please note that both stadiums are mode for day game only, but they are unlocked so you can change the home ground of man united and bayern if you want.
- See stadiums 11.0.5 demo here : https://youtu.be/45qeosgx1re
Added new boot pack:
- We have included a new boot pack to execo19, all boots are unique and re-textured to work perfectly in 4k resolution or any other quality settings, some of the new boots are imported from the new dlc3, total number remains 100 boots as it is the game limit of boots files.
- See boots 11.0.5 demo here : https://youtu.be/ugy94qj2x9w
Updated ball pack:
All balls are reconverted specifically for pes19, the balls are re-textured and converted to the proper ftex format, imported new and updated balls from konami dlc.
Big workup regarding graphics, we reconverted the flags and optimized for hd quality while remaining fast loading in the game menu.
Many other enhancements:
A lot of enhancements and fixes included too, some of this:
- Added new faces
- Fixed some faces
- Fixed some stats/attributes
- Updated kits (from max)
- And many more...
- Extract patch files (Download all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don't move any of the installation files or folders).
- Run setupexeco19.exe (Run the installer and choose PES 2019 installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don't get errors and that the installer finished successfully).
- Copy the Edit file (Manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that came with this patch to the game save folder usually located in: (#\documents\konami\pro evolution soccer 2019\(your steam ID)\save)).
Credits : PES SMoKE Teams