Referee Italy Kits Serie A TIM For PES 2020
The referee kits for the Serie A Tim, updated to the 2019/2020 season, after the AIA (Associazione Italiana Arbitri) changed the technical sponsor Signing a new contract with Legea. Little surprise & added the official Legea boot.
- Install Sider 6 by juce : http://bit.ly/2mooSGX
- Copy and paste the "content" folder and "modules" folder in the rar archive into \\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider-6.1.0.
- In \\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\sider-6.1.0\content\referee_kit-server open the file map_competitions.txt and add this line (so that RefKitServer.lua goes to reconnect the scoreboard to the competition).
# Serie A
18, Serie A
- Add the lua module in your sider.ini file
lua.module = "RefKitServer.lua"
- In game, use the overlay RefkitServer server to select it manually (remember that choosing two Serie A teams in exhibition mode , in ML mode or in Serie A competitions, the referee kits Serie A will be selected automatically if the row has been inserted correctly in map_competition.txt)
IMPORTANT: for the referee's boots to work properly, for those who have already installed the server, it is necessary to replace RefKitServer.lua anyway, as I added and fixed the root to work.
Credit & Thanks to : Hoppus117
Special thanks for:
- @juce for your Sider tool
- @zlac & @Hawke for your Referee kits server module
- @shawminator for your CGPE Tool