#PES 2020 #PES 2020 SOUND #PES SOUND
Crowd GOAL Cheer Mod PES 2020
What does this mod do?
- This is a mod to replace the awful generic Konami goal cheer sound effects with new ones that are specific to the nationality of the teams playing.
- It now also includes the SoundServer Sider module in order to increase the difference in volume between larger and smaller stadiums (currently only for the PL and La Liga, and can be disabled if you wish).
- Eredivisie & Ligue 1.
- Increase in overall goal cheer volume.
- More consistent volume across all goal cheers.
- Now includes the SoundServer module for an increased volume in larger stadiums. This is currently only for the PL and La Liga and it can be disabled if you wish. (As an example, Barcelona and their 96,000 seater stadium is now twice as loud as Leganés)
- Cleaned up all the audio to make a much, much nicer sound (Konami vanilla audio is multiple audio files overlapping each other, so I have disabled 90% of them).
- Re-enabled Spanish audio
- Removed SoundServer due to compatibility issues
What this mod does not do?
There are limitations to what we can do at the moment (and how much work I'm willing to put in), such as:
- Away fans will always sound like the home fans, so, in a Champions League game between Juventus & Tottenham, for example, I can't make the home fans sound Italian, and the away fans sound English.
- Currently, all stadium sizes have the same sound effects, so Bournemouth and their 11,329 stadium sounds the same as Man United's 76,000 stadium
- I’m currently using the same sound for both home and away fans.
Recommended mods to use with this one
As well as this mod I would STRONGLY recommend installing:
- Chants Pack by predator002 : https://bit.ly/2QjHPFw
- Chants Base by predator002 : https://bit.ly/377btF2
- Goal Song & Anthems by Mauri_d : http://bit.ly/375TXAP
How to Install?
- Install the latest version of Sider by Juce: https://bit.ly/3bF75Qz
- Download Crowd GOAL Cheer file & Copy the contents of the 'livecpk' folder into your own 'livecpk' folder. Overwrite any existing files. (It should look something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\livecpk unless you've installed it elsewhere)
- Copy the contents of the 'content' folder into your own 'content' folder. Overwrite any existing files. (Again, it should look something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\content unless you've installed it elsewhere)
- Copy the contents of the 'module' folder into your own 'module' folder. Overwrite any existing files. (It'll be located in a similar location as noted above)
- Copy the SoundServer.ini into your sider directory.
- Open up the 'sider.ini' and add the following lines
At the bottom of the cpk.root list write: cpk.root = ".\livecpk\goal-sounds"
At the bottom of the lua.module list write: lua.module = "GoalSounds.lua"
At the bottom of the lua.module list write: lua.module = "SoundServer.lua"
- Rus as "Sider.exe" & Play the game and enjoy!
Credits & Thanks to : OBH